- Cook meat and onion until meat is well browned.
- Add ¾ cup water, stock cubes, sauces and seasonings.
- Bring to the boil and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Blend flour and the remaining water, add to meat, bring to the boil and simmer for 5
- Line a pie plate with the short crust pastry.
- Spoon in the cooled meat mixture. Moisten edges of pastry with water.
- Top with puff pastry, pressing down to seal the edges, trim and glaze with egg.
- Bake at 230C for 15 minutes. Reduce heat to 190C and bake for a further 25 minutes
- Serve and enjoy!
Grocer with a Cause
Singapore’s premium alternative Gourmet, Organic, Gluten-free, Allergen-friendly & Preservative-free specialty foods store!
Next Day Delivery. Free Delivery for orders $150 & above.
Apply WELCOME15 promo code after sign up to enjoy 15% off your 1st order. T&C applies.