Roogenic Olive Oil is a versatile Australian Extra Virgin Olive Oil with light herbaceous flavours, slowly infused with Lemon Myrtle & Pepperberries.
The Lemon Myrtle adds a gorgeous lemony flavour that lingers on the palate while the Pepperberries bring a slight warmth.
This amazing combination of Native Australian Plants with Australian Extra Virgin Olive Oil perfectly compliments seafood, chicken, salad dressings, sauces and marinades.
How To Use This:
- Perfect to drizzle over salads or to make salad dressings.
- Use in marinades or sauces for meat, fish, poultry, and vegetables.
- Add it at the end of cooking for a burst of flavour.
- Drizzle over cooked pasta or vegetables.
- Try using it instead of butter or margarine as a delicious alternative for bread.
Rina Tan (verified owner) –
Taste good and lemony. Unfortunately the offer price of 50% means the expiry is about 5 weeks when I bought. Shouldn’t market as hot deals but as clearance is more appropriate.