Roogenic Olive Oil is a versatile Australian Extra Virgin Olive Oil with light herbaceous flavours, slowly infused with Lemon Myrtle & Pepperberries. The Lemon Myrtle adds a gorgeous lemony flavour that lingers on the palate while the Pepperberries bring a slight warmth. This amazing combination of Native Australian Plants with Australian Extra Virgin Olive Oil perfectly compliments seafood, chicken, salad dressings, sauces and marinades. How To Use This:
- Perfect to drizzle over salads or to make salad dressings.
- Use in marinades or sauces for meat, fish, poultry, and vegetables.
- Add it at the end of cooking for a burst of flavour.
- Drizzle over cooked pasta or vegetables.
- Try using it instead of butter or margarine as a delicious alternative for bread.