- 1 pack of roasted garlic fettuccine
- 6 streaky bacon diced
- 1 teaspoon garlic flavoured olive oil
6 cloves garlic finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon chili flakes
- ¼ cup chopped dry parsley
- Boil spaghetti in salted water for 4-5 minutes.
- While the pasta is boiling, cook the bacon till slightly crisp and light brown. Remove bacon and reserve bacon fat in the pan.
- Add olive oil to the pan with the chopped garlic. Saute for a minute or so and add the chili flakes. Cook for 30 seconds and add the reserved pasta water.
- Bring this to a boil and continue boiling till the liquid reduces by half.
- Add spaghetti, salt and bacon to the pan, and cook till the liquid is reduced to a thick sauce which coats the pasta.
- Stir in parsley and let it rest for five minutes before serving.