- Preheat oven to 180°C. Place the beef into a bowl and toss with oil.
- Heat a deep frying pan over high heat and brown the beef.
- Add the onions and cook until softened. Add the garlic, ginger and curry powder and stir until fragrant. Add the tomatoes, lentils and 2 cups of water and bring to a boil. Lower the heat and bake for 1 hour.
- Sprinkle salt onto the diced eggplant and drain. Add eggplant and cauliflower to the curry, stir into the sauce and cook for another 30 minutes.
- Season with salt, pepper and lemon juice. Serve curry with rice.