- Rub both sides of the steak with olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Preheat a barbecue or grill pan and cook the steak for 4 minutes for each side or until done to your liking
- Transfer to a large plate and rest for 5 minutes
- To serve: slice the rump thinly against the grain and drizzle with some of the Chimichurri Sauce.
- Serve with the remaining chimichurri, a green salad, cherry tomatoes and crusty bread rolls.
Chinese New Year (CNY) will fall on Saturday, February 10th, 2024, starting The Year of the Dragon (龙年). It’s a tradition to gather and eat