- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Line a loaf tin with baking paper.
- Place quinoa and 1 cup of water in a saucepan and bring to simmer. Reduce heat to low and cook for 10-12 minutes until water has evaporated.
- Grate zucchini and sprinkle with salt. Squeeze zucchini to extract excess water.
- Place all beef mince, cooked quinoa, half the cheese and the rest of the ingredients into a mixing bowl. Season with salt and pepper and mix well.
- Place mixture into the tin. Sprinkle the remaining cheese on the top.
- Bake for 1 hour or until a meat thermometer reads 71°C. Allow to cool for 20 minutes and place on cooling rack to cool.