Ingredients: 100% non-GMO Almonds Our customers can trust Forty Thieves to only use natural, premium ingredients. We never use preservatives, additives, artificial colours or flavours to any of our products because we believe Mother Nature has done a pretty good job already.Hi-Oleic non-GMO Peanuts, Organic Himalayan Pink Salt Is Almond Butter healthy? YES, all nuts including almonds are packed with vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. When enjoyed as part of a balanced diet, Almond Butter Crunchy is a good source of protein and heart-healthy fats. In addition, Almond Butter Crunchy provides important minerals including Magnesium, Calcium and Iron. In addition, benefit from vitamins like Vitamins B2 (Riboflavin) and Vitamin B9 (Folate).
- Calcium: Vital for building and maintaining strong bones. Assists for heart, muscle and nerve function.
- Magnesium: Helps increase energy levels. Calms nerves & anxiety. Important for strong bones by regulating levels of calcium in the body.
- Vitamin B2: Strengthens immune and digestive systems. Ensures proper growth of tissue and organs.
What are some creative ways to eat Almond Butter Crunchy?
- Make a batch of fresh Almond Mylk by blending together with filtered water and maple syrup/ coconut sugar.
- Use as a delicious spread on wholemeal bread, seeded loaf or rice crackers and top sliced tomato, avocado and cracked pepper.
- Make homemade muesli bars by combining with toasted oats, soaked dates, honey and chopped nuts/ seeds.
- Blend together with frozen blueberries, bananas, filtered water and LSA for a delicious smoothie.
- Spread on sliced apple slices in the afternoon for a healthy snack.
Nutritional information (per 100g): Energy 2506kJ, Protein 20.4g, Fat 54.4g, Saturated 5.4g, Carbohydrates 4.4g, Sugars 4.4g, Sodium 5mg