- Stir the prawns in line juice, chili & 2 tablespoons of the oil. Leave to marinate in the fridge for 2 hours.
- Put the rice into a saucepan with the water and ½ teaspoon of salt. Bring to the boil, cover & simmer for 40 mins. Fluff up with a fork & spread on a tray to dry.
- Meanwhile, soak 4 wooden skewers in a shallow dish of water for at least 30 minutes. Preheat the grill.
- Tip the rice into a frying pan large enough to spread it out in a thin layer. Place over a medium high heat & drizzle over the remaining oil. Fry for a few minutes until a crust form. Turn and fry for a few more minutes. Keep warm over a low heat until ready to serve.
- Meanwhile, drain the prawns, thread onto the soaked skewers & season to taste with salt & pepper. Place under the preheated grill & cook for 5-6 mins, until pink all over.
- Divide the chicory between 4 plates & top with the rice, radishes & spring onions.
- Remove the prawns from the skewers & arrange on top of the salad. Sprinkle with the sprouts & serve immediately.
Spending dinner time with your loved ones is truly enjoyable. Accompanied by the warmth of laughter and a cosy atmosphere, you realise that there’s nothing