Pork Belly Roast with fig, apricots and macadamia stuffing
Storage Instructions: Best kept chilled at 0°C – 4°C. Do not freeze. Consume within same after collection.
- Ensure the stuffed pork belly is at room temperature before cooking
- Pre-heat the oven to 180°C
- Season with good quality fine sea salt rubbing into the score marks on the skin
- Place in centre of oven and roast for 40 minutes
- Increase temperature to 240°C and continue roasting for 15 minutes
- Remove from the oven, let it rest for 20 minutes before carving