- Preheat oven to 150 °C or 130 °C Fan-Forced
- Place pork between 2 sheets of baking paper, and flatten with a rolling pin until about 1/2cm thick.
- Place flour onto a place and season with salt and pepper. Lightly whisk eggs in a shallow bowl. Combine breadcrumbs and parmesan in a shallow bowl.
- Dust each piece of pork with flour, dip into egg and evenly coat in panko mixture, pressing the crumb mixture into the pork. Place on a tray and chill for 15 minutes.
- Heat 1/2cm oil in a large frying pan over medium – high heat. Cook schnitzels in batches, for 2 minutes on each side or until golden and just cooked through. Transfer to a baking tray and keep warm in the oven.
- Wipe out the frying pan using paper towel. Add extra virgin olive oil and heat over medium-high heat. Add sage & cook, turning once, until crisp. Transfer sage to a plate lined with paper towel. Add lemon juice to the pan & cook until bubbling. Sprinkle fried sage over schnitzels. Drizzle with hot lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper. Serve with a rocket salad & lemon wedges.
Serving Size: 4