- Heat a little oil in a heavy based fry-pan on a medium heat, brown the Borrowdale pork on all sides, turning continuously for 5-6 minutes.
- Combine our BASKETCASE CHARDONNAY GLAZE with the white wine and mustard, whisking any out any lumps, then add 2 tsps BASKETCASE WILD MUSHROOM SALT.
- Pour over the pork in the pan, slowly bring to the boil then reduce heat to a simmer until the pork is cooked through. Usually around 10 more minutes – but depends on the size of the tenderloin and the degree of “donenes” preferred. We used a meat thermometer (70° is just perfect).
- While the pork is cooking, saute the mushrooms in a dry pan until they start to release their juices and are golden brown.
- Remove the pork from the sauce and thickly slice into medallions.
- Add the mushrooms and tarragon to the sauce and stir, spoon over the meat.
- Serve with buttery garlic potato mash and steamed greens.
Chinese New Year (CNY) will fall on Saturday, February 10th, 2024, starting The Year of the Dragon (龙年). It’s a tradition to gather and eat