- Preheat oven to 180c. Spray two muffin tins with baking spray, set side.
- Roll out pastry and cut the crust with a flower shaped cookie cutter. Gently press into the wells of the muffin tin and place in the fridge.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the rest of the ingredients.
- Fill each crust with 1.5 tbsp of filling. Place in the oven for 18-22 min or until the crust begins to turn golden. Remove from the oven and let cool 15m before transferring to a wire rack.
- Top with whipped cream and sprinkle with cinnamon.
Grocer with a Cause
Singapore’s premium alternative Gourmet, Organic, Gluten-free, Allergen-friendly & Preservative-free specialty foods store!
Next Day Delivery. Free Delivery for orders $150 & above.
Apply WELCOME15 promo code after sign up to enjoy 15% off your 1st order. T&C applies.