- 1 pack of squid ink linguine
- 1 cup white wine
- 20 clams
- 10 prawns
- 10 scallops
- 1/2 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1/2 tablespoon garlic flavoured olive oil
- 5 garlic cloves – minced
- 4-5 fresh basil leaves – sliced very thin
- sea salt and black pepper to taste
- Bring pot of salted water to a boil and cook pasta for 4-5 minutes.
- Heat the butter and olive oil in a large pan with medium heat. Saute garlic and pepper flakes until cooked, but not browned. Add clams until opened.
- Add the rest of seafood and cook for approximately one minutes longer.
- Deglaze with white wine.
- Strain pasta and add to sauce. Toss well and sprinkled with basil, and add sat to taste.