- 450g Chang’s Ribbon Super Low Cal noodles
- 2 1/2 tablespoons Changs fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 3 tablespoons chopped shallots
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 tablespoons minced peeled fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons Thai yellow curry paste
- 400ml unsweetened coconut milk
- 300g snow peas
- 700g sweet potato
- 350g skinless boneless chicken thighs, thinly sliced
- 75g cup thinly sliced red onion
- 2 red jalapeño chiles
- 1 lime
- Heat oil in a heavy large saucepan over medium heat. Add shallots, garlic and ginger. Reduce heat to medium-low. Stir in curry paste, Add coconut milk and fish sauce; bring broth to boil.
- Cook snow peas in boiling water. Add sweet potato and cook until tender. Using the strainer, remove sweet potato from pot and rinse under cold water to cool. Bring water in same pot back to boil and cook noodles until just tender but still firm to bite. Drain; rinse under cold water to cool.
- Bring broth to simmer. Add chicken; simmer until chicken is cooked through. Stir in sweet potato.
- Heat noodles in a microwave in 30-second intervals to rewarm. Divide noodles among bowls. Divide snow peas and hot soup among bowls. Scatter red onion and chiles over soup. Garnish with lime wedges and serve.