- Heat oil in a large saucepan and gently fry the onion, garlic and ginger for about 5 minutes.
- Add the sweet potato and lemongrass and cook for further 5 minutes.
- Add the stock and bring to the boil.
- Reduce the heat and simmer, covered, for 20 minutes until the vegetables are tender.
- Cool the soup slightly, then place in a blender with half of the coconut cream and process until smooth.
- Return soup to your saucepan and add remaining coconut cream.
- Heat the soup to just before boiling point and add lime juice and salt and pepper to taste.
- Garnish with Lotus Pepitas and fresh basil.
Grocer with a Cause
Singapore’s premium alternative Gourmet, Organic, Gluten-free, Allergen-friendly & Preservative-free specialty foods store!
Next Day Delivery. Free Delivery for orders $150 & above.
Apply WELCOME15 promo code after sign up to enjoy 15% off your 1st order. T&C applies.