- 1 pack of tomato & garlic linguine
- 10 cherry tomato
- 1 bottle rustica tomato passata
- 1 tablespoon garlic flavoured olive oil, or as needed
- 5 cloves of crushed garlic
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
- sea salt and black pepper to taste
- Cut the cherry tomato into half
- Cook the rustica tomato passata sauce with one cup of water
- Bring another large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook tomato & garlic linguine pasta in the boiling water for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat olive oil in a large skillet or pan, making sure there is enough to cover the bottom of the pan, and sauté garlic until opaque but not browned. Stir in tomato paste. Immediately stir in the tomatoes, salt, and pepper. Reduce heat, and simmer until pasta is ready, adding basil at the end.
- Drain pasta, reduce heat as low as possible. Keep warm, uncovered, for about 10 minutes when it is ready to serve. Garnish generously with fresh Parmesan cheese.