- Mix all ingredients (except sheet margarine) for 5 mins at first speed and for 3 minutes at second speed until smooth and elastic dough is obtained.
- Keep the dough in the chiller for 15 minutes.
- Add the sheet margarine and folded in double in 2 times. Rest 10 mins inside chiller. Then take out and folded in single in 1 time.
- Keep in the chiller for 10 minutes.
- Roll out the dough and make the shape. Keep them in the proofing cabinet for 90 to 120 minutes at 30°C with 80% humidity.
- Bake the croissant at 165°C for approximately 20 minutes (conventional oven).
Grocer with a Cause
Singapore’s premium alternative Gourmet, Organic, Gluten-free, Allergen-friendly & Preservative-free specialty foods store!
Next Day Delivery. Free Delivery for orders $150 & above.
Apply WELCOME15 promo code after sign up to enjoy 15% off your 1st order. T&C applies.